Friday, November 4, 2011 from 12:00 p.m. to 1 p.m. ET
TechServe Alliance announced Consultis Managing Partner, Jamie Delsing will moderate a roundtable discussion during its Sixth Annual Women’s Luncheon, a must-attend event as part of its Annual Conference and Tradeshow. A well-known veteran in the IT staffing and solutions industry, Delsing will share her industry knowledge, resources and business ideas.
This highly popular luncheon is an interactive session examining critical and provocative business issues, including:
- How far into social media should you be?
- Beyond social media: Where does mobile recruiting fall on your radar?
- Is your sales turnover high enough? Why managing out underperformers is a must
- The best performance metrics for an IT staffing business
- Transitioning to solution selling: Is your team prepared?
- How to manage potential generational clashes in the workplace
- How to groom talent within your own business
Sponsored by ClearEdge Marketing, the luncheon will conclude with a debriefing of strategies and lessons learned, ensuring each participant leaves with a list of actionable items to bring back to her business.
In addition to Delsing, guest moderators include:
- Threase Baker, Vice President of Operations and Owner, ABBTECH
- Leah McKelvey, Marketing Manager, CareerBuilder
- Stephanie Schroeder, Vice President, NetEffects
- Susan Thaden, President/CEO, Client Resources, Inc.
- Amy Vasquez, Executive Vice President, Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3)
- Karen Wilson, President, MAKE Corporation
- Mindy Zaziski, President & COO, FYI Business Solutions
Since 1984, Consultis, a recruiting firm specializing in the IT industry, has provided people based solutions and professional services for long- and short-term contracts as well as direct placements of full time employees nationwide. In addition to its corporate-based office in Boca Raton, FL, Consultis has offices in Tampa, FL, Orlando, FL, Tallahassee, FL, Dallas, TX, San Antonio, TX, Milwaukee, WI, Madison, WI, Minneapolis, MN, and Chicago, IL.
For more information, visit www.consultis.com, or email [email protected], or contact Consultis at 4401 N. Federal Highway, Suite 100, Boca Raton, FL 33431, 1-800-ASK-COMP.