1. Briefly describe your Consultis journey.
19 years ago I made a career change and joined the Consultis team in San Antonio as an Account Manager. I was fortunate to work with some great people who helped develop my knowledge of the IT industry. I’ve also had some great examples of how to be a leader which I have been blessed to pass to others in my role as Managing Director.
2. What do you love most about your job?
Building a successful team and seeing the office grow professionally as well as seeing how that success translates to their lives outside of work. I love working with clients whose IT staffing or project needs are critical for their success and candidates who are looking to make a difference. Being able to match those two factors together and seeing the success for both parties is rewarding.
3. What is your favorite thing to do in San Antonio?
Taking my family to new restaurants and attending the many cultural events we have in San Antonio.
4. What is your top piece of advice for clients, candidates, or those who are new to the staffing industry?
Be transparent and keep open lines of communication.
5. What has been your proudest moment at Consultis?
There have been many successes in my 19 years at Consultis but I honestly believe that my proudest moments are yet to come.
6. One piece of life or career advice I’d give to a mentee:
Remain grateful and don’t miss out on life’s little victories and blessings. Don’t take them for granted or let disappointment derail you. Learn from it and move forward.