Wednesday, November 13 from 11:45 p.m. to 12:50 p.m. PT
TechServe Alliance announced Consultis Managing Partner, Jamie Delsing will moderate a roundtable discussion during its Eight Annual Women’s Luncheon, a must-attend event as part of its Annual Conference and Tradeshow. A well-known veteran in the IT staffing and solutions industry, Delsing will share her industry knowledge, resources and business ideas.
Roundtable discussions will cover critical and provocative business issues in IT services, such as:
- Industry Commoditization: How to Address It and the Growing Role of VMS/VMO
- Branding: How Do You Differentiate in a Competitive Marketplace?
- Performance Metrics: What Should You Use to Measure and Increase Success
- Talent/Skill Shortages: What Needs Are the Greatest and What Can Be Done?
- Marketing Trends: What’s Working and What Isn’t Working?
- Role Models & Mentoring: How Finding a Mentor Helped Shape Your Career.
- Career Influence: How Has Being a Woman Influenced Your Career (if at all)?
The luncheon will conclude with a debriefing of each table’s discussion.
Additional moderators include:
- Threase Baker, President, ABBTECH
- Marcia Biggar, Senior Director Strategic Partnerships Staffing Vertical, Simply Hired
- Denice Olson, Director of Centralized Recruitment & Fulfillment, Strategic Staffing Solutions
- Stephanie Schroeder, Vice President, NetEffects
- Sue Thaden, President & CEO, CRi & Chair, TechServe Alliance
- Karen Wilson, President & CEO, MAKE Corporation
- Mindy Zaziski, CEO, FYI Solutions
|WHEN:||Wednesday, November 13, 2013
11:45 p.m. – 12:50 p.m. PT
|WHERE:||Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa, Las Vegas, NV|
|To register for the 2013 TechServe Alliance Annual Conference & Tradeshow, click here or call 866.632.1499.|